Thursday, January 3, 2013

Prayers and Aspirations for the Year Ahead

As another year unfolds, I pray that the Lord will allow us to experience opportunities to love and serve Him and His people more!

I pray that this year may be a year filled with abundant blessings, joy and hope as we continue our journey with Him!

Looking forward to a great year ahead! God bless! :-D
livingwaterschurch.wordpress.com
 As the year begins, I am encouraged to aspire for great things this year, praying boldly for bold things to unfold in my life!

I am confident that the Lord will allow me opportunities to do great things this year all for His greater glory just like He did great things for me last year and even more.

My heart proclaims "The Lord has done great things for me and I am filled with joy." (personalized from Psalm 126:3)
gloriamarie.com

anextraordinaryday.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good day! Hope you've been inspired and/or encouraged by the blog post. Would appreciate your comments/feedback so I can continue improving this blog. Thanks and God bless!