Monday, June 18, 2012

The Night Before First Lecture Day (BA 105)

“Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” 
― Mitch AlbomTuesdays with Morrie

It's my first lecture day tomorrow for my BA 105 class this semester. I believe this quote from one of my favorite authors sums up my desire to make a difference in the lives of my 56 students, most of whom I'm encountering for the first time (specifically those I haven't interacted with in the course of my being College Secretary).



The challenge is simple: make Operations Management palatable to students who are mostly either Accounting/Finance or Marketing - inclined (or think they are)! :-D Let's see if I can build on the two previous semesters of handling BA 105 in a fun and enjoyable learning environment.

Here's looking forward to rocking it out in BA 105 THW - 1!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can imagine the jitters if I were you...it is truly your gift to teach!
    May God bless you and your students as you end the semester. :)

    ReplyDelete

Good day! Hope you've been inspired and/or encouraged by the blog post. Would appreciate your comments/feedback so I can continue improving this blog. Thanks and God bless!