Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ending my Birth Month with Thanksgiving


As my birth month comes to a close in a little while, I just want to re-post this birthday thank you from my FB wall and say "Thank you, Lord for truly blessing me with good things (even if, at times, they are in the form of challenges)!"



Here's to more reflections and sharings in the coming days. 

********************************************************************

This song composition of Taroms and mine summarizes what this birthday has been for me - a day of thanksgiving for the Lord's generosity in my life and for the people He has blessed me with in my life journey:

Thank You, Lord

Thank You, Lord, for creating me
In Your image and likeness lovingly
And my heart's desire is that my life may be
Always a fragrant offering to Thee

Chorus:
Thank You, Lord, for saving me
By Your death and resurrection selflessly
And I pray that I'll be used by Thee
To be a witness to those living hopelessly

Thank You, Lord for loving me
Through all my ups and down faithfully
May Your abundant grace be poured on me
So I'll face what lies ahead victoriously
(Chorus)

Bridge:
Thank You, Lord, for being there
Lovingly, selflessly, faithfully for me
(Chorus)

End:
And for this life You've given me
Thank You, Lord!


To all of you who greeted and honored me through different means (personally, text, email, FB, etc.), thank you for being part of the blessings I experienced throughout this day even as I was busy with registration - related work in UP ! I am, indeed, truly blessed by the Lord! :-D


Looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me as this new year in my life unfolds! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good day! Hope you've been inspired and/or encouraged by the blog post. Would appreciate your comments/feedback so I can continue improving this blog. Thanks and God bless!